Terms of Service
Effective Date: April 16, 2021
Welcome to the How to Get a Job in Sports seminar hosted at www.markleinweaver.com (the “Website”), owned and operated by Perfect Playcement, LLC (“ML”). Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Website, and ML’s services, content, products, and add-ons (collectively, the “Service”). Please read these Terms carefully because your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
ML reserves the right to make changes to the Service and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. If we make a significant change, we’ll notify you and, where required, seek your consent. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Service because by using the Service, you agree to accept any such changes. ML provides you with access to and use of the Service subject to your compliance with these Terms. No material from the Service may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted in the Service. The Service, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is ML’s property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided in the Service or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Service in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of ML. We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Service and to use the information, content and services contained therein on a streaming-only basis solely for your personal, noncommercial use as described below.
We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Website and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content in the Service as well as features of the Service, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Service or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Service without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
- Termination. These Terms take effect when you accept them as set forth above and will remain in force as long as you have an account or use the Service. If we cannot charge your payment provider, if you materially breach these Terms, or if required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of the Services becomes unlawful), we may (but are not required to) suspend or terminate your Subscription and/or account, with or without notice. Termination under this section is at ML’s sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. You may terminate a Subscription and delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as specifically described above, we will not provide any refunds for terminated Subscriptions. If you close your account, these Terms will no longer apply to you except to the extent you visit the Website and for any provisions that survive termination specified below. When a Subscription expires or is terminated by ML pursuant to this section, you will no longer have access to the service features associated with the Subscription. If you close your account, all licenses granted in these Terms will immediately terminate and you must stop all use of the Service. We may delete all data associated with your account from our servers without liability or obligation to you. Note that, even if you close your account, you must delete our Apps to remove data from your devices. Even if you do not delete the Apps, you will not be able to access the Services after you close your account. If we terminate your account for violating these Terms, you may not attempt to create a new account.
- Prohibited Uses. The Service may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use. You are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of such communications posted to the Service. ML specifically prohibits any use of the Service, and requires all users to agree not to use the Service, for any of the following: (i) posting any information that is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own; (ii) engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol; (iii) communicating, transmitting or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the irrevocable permission of the owner to post it; (iv) communicating, transmitting or posting material that (a) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the irrevocable permission of the owner, (b) infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another, or (c) is in violation of applicable laws or regulations; (v) communicating, transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Service to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws; or (vi) attempting to interfere in any way with the Service’s or ML’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- Security Rules. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ML investigates violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation, the following: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a ML server or account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt); (iii) attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Service, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Service and our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Service, overloading, “flooding,” “email bombing” or “crashing” the Service; and (iv) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or transmission or posting to our Service.
- Proprietary Rights. As between you and ML, ML is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Service, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials and Content on the Service, unless otherwise indicated. The ML logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) are owned by ML and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the Intellectual Property in any manner without ML’s prior written permission. Nothing on the Service should be construed to grant any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of ML. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Service does not grant you a license to any Materials and Content or features you may access on the Service and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Materials and Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Service is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Materials and Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by ML. If you make use of the Service, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Service, including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces and the selection and arrangements of such is protected by law, including, but not limited to, copyright law.
- Social Media Agreement.
- We do not claim ownership of user-generated content and material. Any and all photographs, articles, images, graphics, videos, sounds, music, audio recordings, text, files, profiles, communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions, data or other content that you: (i) submit or post on the Service, on any of our blogs, social media accounts or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us; or (ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest, that are tagged with #howtogetajobinsports or any other ML promoted hashtag (collectively “User Content”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant to ML a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce, sell, display, transmit, publish, broadcast, host, archive, store, cache, use or otherwise exploit all or any portion of the User Content, as well as your name, persona and likeness (and the likeness of any other person appearing therein, including, without limitation, any minor child) included in any User Content and your social media account handle, username, real name, profile picture and/or any other information associated with the User Content, in any commercial or noncommercial manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, in any and all distribution channels, forms, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, in stores, printed marketing materials, emails, web pages, social media accounts and for any other marketing, advertising, public relations, sales or promotional purposes with or without attribution and without further notice to you. Neither you, nor any other person or entity, will have the right to: (a) receive any royalty or consideration of any kind for the use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms; or (b) inspect or approve the editorial copy or other material that may be used in connection with the User Content. ML will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information. ML shall have no obligation to monitor User Content, use or display User Content, compensate you for submitting User Content or respond to any User Content. ML retains the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any User Content for any reason or no reason. Subject to the licenses granted in these Terms, you retain ownership of any copyright and other rights you may have in the User Content.
- By submitting or posting User Content on the Service, on your social media accounts or through any tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing your User Content with us, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own or control any and all rights in and to the User Content, and the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms, and if you are not the holder of such rights, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and irrevocably granted you the right to grant the licenses stated above without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (ii) you have obtained permission from any individuals that appear in the User Content to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (iii) you hereby give permission on behalf of any minor children that appear in the User Content, to which you are the legal guardian, to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (iv) you are 18 years of age or older; and (v) the User Content does not (a) contain false or misleading information, (b) infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual or other rights of any third party, (c) contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or otherwise harassing or hateful content, (d) contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information or (e) contain computer viruses, worms or other harmful files. Upon request by ML, you will furnish ML any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. You are solely responsible for the User Content and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold ML and its members, manager, employees, agents, affiliates, assigns and licensees harmless from any and all damages, claims, expenses, costs or fees arising from or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing representations or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
- ML does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any User Content or endorse any opinions expressed by you or anyone else. By submitting or posting the User Content you fully and unconditionally release and forever discharge ML and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual or consequential, direct or indirect), whether now known or unknown, of every kind and nature relating to, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) disputes between you and one or more users or any other person or entity; or (ii) the use by ML or you of the User Content, including, without limitation, any and all claims that use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms violates any of your intellectual property rights, copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy, “moral rights,” or rights of attribution and integrity. You acknowledge and agree that ML has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including, without limitation, re-publication) or misuse by you or any third party of any User Content. ML acts as a passive conduit for User Content and has no obligation to screen or monitor User Content. If ML becomes aware of any User Content that allegedly may not conform to these Terms, ML may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to take action in accordance with these Terms. ML has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- Without limiting the foregoing in any way, ML has the absolute right to remove and/or delete without notice any User Content within its control in its sole discretion. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against ML for such removal and/or deletion. ML is not responsible for failure to store posted content or other materials you transmit through the Service. You should take measures to preserve copies of any data, material, content or information you post to the Service or any other sites or platforms.
- Copyright Complaints. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ML’s copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512 (“DMCA”). Please be advised that to be effective, the notice must include ALL of the following: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or as a matter of law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notices should be delivered via email to email@example.com or by mail addressed to Perfect Playcement LLC, 2711 N Sepulveda Blvd #626, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. In accordance with the DMCA, it is our policy to terminate use of our Service by repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
- California Consumer Rights Notice. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Service, please either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Perfect Playcement LLC, 2711 N Sepulveda Blvd #626, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Residents of California may contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs Division of Consumer Services, Complaint Assistance Unit by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Right to Update Our Service. In connection with any modification of the Service, ML may automatically download software updates on your computers and devices from time to time with the intention of improving, enhancing, repairing and/or further developing the Service. ML will endeavor to provide you with the option of whether or not to install the update; however, in certain circumstances (e.g., security risks), ML may require you to install the update to continue accessing the Service. In all cases, you agree to permit ML to deliver these updates to you (and you to receive them) as part of your use of the Service.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
- ML publishes information on its Service as a convenience to its visitors. While ML attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Service at any time without notice. The services described on the Website may not be available in your region. ML does not claim that the information on the Service is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the services described on its Website will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
- You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Service, which is provided “AS IS.” ML DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ML DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
ML MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SECURE A JOB OR POSITION IN SPORTS OR (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS AND MAY BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND CERTAIN USERS MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSED HEREIN.
- ML makes no warranties of any kind regarding any sites not controlled by ML to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Service. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and ML makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such sites not controlled by ML. ML does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Service.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ML, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE Members, Managers, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, EVEN IF ML OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold ML, its managers, members, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including actual outside attorneys’ fees and court costs, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Service by you, including, but not limited to, any third-party claim that any information, materials or Content you provide infringes any third-party proprietary right. You further agree to reimburse ML, within thirty (30) days of each demand for reimbursement, for any and all costs, liabilities, expenses, fees, fines, professional fees and other amounts paid or incurred by ML (or such other indemnitee) in connection with the foregoing indemnity.
- Governing Law and Disputes. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THeSE TERMS, ANY SALES THEREUNDER, AND/OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) BETWEEN YOU AND ML arising from or relating to thESE Terms, its interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships that result from thESE Terms, ML’s advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF California, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. YOU AND ML ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND WRITE TECHNOLOGIES, INC., its members, managers, agents, employees, successors, assigns, direct and indirect subsidiaries, and any third party providing any products or services to you in connection with your purchase arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of the Service, your use of the Service, these Terms, its interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships that result from these Terms (including relationships with third parties who are not signatories to these Terms), ML’s advertising or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or these Terms is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or JAMS (or a substitute forum if both are unavailable). Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by this provision and the applicable procedures of the selected arbitration administrator, including any applicable procedures for consumer-related disputes, in effect at the time the claim is filed. Consumer claimants (individuals whose transaction is intended for personal, family or household use) may elect to pursue their claims in small-claims court rather than arbitration. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to the customer’s individual dispute or controversy. You agree to arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR ML SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS/USERS, OR ARBITRATE OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced (but in no case shall there be class arbitration). The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. This transaction shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act 9 U.S.C. sec. 1-16 (FAA). Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Payment for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the rules of the applicable arbitration administrator, provided, that ML will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party statutory attorneys’ fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law. Information on AAA or JAMS and their applicable rules are available at the following numbers and URLs: (i) American Arbitration Association: (800) 778-7879, adr.org; and (ii) JAMS: (800) 352-5267, www.jamsadr.com. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration each of you and ML waive any right to a jury trial. Moreover, each of you and ML both agree that either party may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or misuse of intellectual property rights.
Perfect Playcement LLC
2711 N Sepulveda Blvd #626
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266